Re: [OS:N:]needing help for linux demo

Hi Kyle, I am catching up with the lists. How are things going on this?
Are there specific needs you need for the system?

What is the accelerated reader? If it is a windows program, you will
probably need to have wine installed. It comes installed with 7.2, and I
have had the best luck keeping Windwos on the box so that you can
supplement WINE libraries with native Windows ones.

I am not sure the SX is going to be good enough for that as it will need
a math coprocessor for some things.

And did the ip-masq box work? Did you have any problems?